Costs & Electives
Customize your desired festival content from
the following performance options and itinerary electives.
All groups must participate in either the individual ensemble performance or CODA Chorus.
Costs are listed per person for each itinerary elective.
20 minutes for your choir alone on the stage at a prestigious hall, adjudicated by members of our award-winning guest faculty (requires a minimum of 40 singers)
- $25 $15
festival chorus rehearsal and performance on stage conducted by one of our guest faculty presenting a concert closer*
- $60 $30
one-hour private ensemble clinic for your choir with one of our guest faculty*
- $50 $35
20-minute private vocal coaching for individual singers with one singer chosen to perform on stage during festival
- $40 $20
festival chorus rehearsal and performance on stage conducted by our composer-in-residence, presenting his/her new piece written for CODA*
- $25 $25
one-hour lecture discussion with composer-in-residence for students and teachers*
20 minutes of stage time at a prestigious hall for ensembles with less than 40 singers that combine with other smaller choirs to form a CODA Chorus for rehearsal and performance conducted by one of our world-class clinicians
- $50 $35
90-minute conducting masterclass with guest faculty for students and teachers*
New York City San Francisco, Kansas City, Williamsburg, Washington, D.C.
Included in All Festivals
- STAFF: Professional production team, performance and venue management: stage crew, house management, ushers, box office, and official program including all ensemble participants
- EXPERIENCE: Performance at prestigious hall covered by official photographer, all participants hear the performance of other choirs from across the United States in assigned house seats
- PREPARATION: Festival chorus development, rehearsal space, and professional collaborative pianist
- DIRECTORS & CHAPERONES: No fee (up to 1 per 10)
- POST-CONCERT: One archival audio recording of performance, identification and souvenir lanyard for each participant, commemorative plaque for each ensemble, and photographs available for purchase