Costs & Electives
You choose your desired festival content from the following performance options and itinerary electives.
Costs are listed per person for each itinerary elective.
- $12520 minutes for your choir alone on the iconic Perelman Stage at Carnegie Hall adjudicated by members of our award-winning guest faculty (requires a minimum of 40 singers)
- $60one-hour private ensemble clinic for your choir with one of our guest faculty*
- $40festival chorus rehearsal and performance on the Carnegie stage conducted by our composer-in-residence, Dr. Philip Silvey, presenting his new piece written for CODA*
- $10020 minutes of stage time at Carnegie Hall for ensembles less than 40 that combine with other smaller choirs to form a CODA Chorus for rehearsal and performance conducted by Dr. Jefferson Johnson
- $25festival chorus rehearsal and performance on stage conducted by Dr. Jefferson Johnson presenting a concert closer
- $5020-minute private vocal coaching for individual singers with one singer chosen to perform on stage at Carnegie Hall during festival
- $25one-hour lecture discussion with composer-in-residence, Dr. Philip Silvey, for students and teachers*
- $5090-minute conducting masterclass with Jefferson Johnson for students and teachers*
- CEUs10 hours of continued education credit for participants that attend starred items and the festival performance
Residency Packages: travel, housing, sight-seeing and meal options available on request
Included in All Festivals
- STAFF: Professional production team, performance and venue management: stage crew, house management, ushers, box office, and official Playbill including all ensemble participants
- EXPERIENCE: Performance at Carnegie Hall covered by official photographer, all participants hear the performance of other choirs from across the United States in assigned house seats
- INDIVIDUALIZED BILLING: Each participant pays us directly through our online portal. No more stress for directors having to collect money from their students.
- PREPERATION: Festival chorus development, preparation assistance through part learning recording, rehearsal space, and professional collaborative pianist
- DIRECTORS & CHAPERONES: No fee (up to 1 per 10)
- POST-CONCERT: One archival audio and DVD of your performance, identification and souvenir lanyard for each participant, commemorative plaque for each ensemble, and professional photographs available for purchase